Toronto, Ontario
With Company response

I’ve been binge shopping on this website some months now, they always exceed my expectations with price delivery and also with quality. I always find affordable item of good quality.

same items sometimes in the mall at a way more expensive price. I am always satisfied with my purchase and with the customer service I receive. They always answer my querries in a timely manner and are always very polite.

If you want unique, affordable shopping and exquisite items coupled with excellent customer service then this is the site for you. they always also have Flash Sale and bargains which you can sign up for emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Blouse.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

• Fit Perfect

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response
#1208460

Hello Laferne,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)