With Company response
4.6

A good discount on clothes. I was observing the dresses some I liked others not, although they have a lot of variety I did not like them all, but there were some that caught my attention and what convinced me more to compare was the discount that was at that time.

I am not a very demanding woman but I like to appreciate the quality of the products, to observe the designs from top to bottom very well. Not all the designs that are in the store seem pretty, well actually they are not my taste, not all women are equal, among all the amount of designs a few m liked and was the ones that I chose, that additionally to give it a better perspective I decided to accompany them with some accessories so they will combine me more.

The acesorios I saw them a little expensive but in fact I think that if they are worth it since if they are of good quality. The discount of the dresses that day was very good which motivated me to buy more than one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 10.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com