51 views
1.5

I ordered for the first time from them in mid February. I am still waiting for my order.

I contacted them 2weeks after not hearing about it being shipped and they told me that one of the dresses was super popular and it was out of stock and to be patient so that they could ship my items together. 2 weeks after that - 1 month later- I still hadn't heard so I sent them yet another email. In this one they said that my order was miraculously shipped, finally, and was supposed to be here yesterday...... surprise surprise it's not.

Oh, and they shipped my stuff separately anyway so there's 2 different new arrival dates. They never offered to discount shipping, or give me any sort of help for their inefficiencies.

It's been 6 weeks when I was originally told 3-14 days. I will never order from this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Dear customer, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here. We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

But could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can locate your order in our system and help you as quick as possible? Thank you so much. Any question, please feel free to contact us via comment@orderplus.com.

Thanks for your cooperation. Fashionmia