Magda S Ueh

Fraudulent

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 at 22:39 Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Return of items. To: noreply@***.com Fashion Mia fraudulent company ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Rella.Han from Fashionmia.com Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 12:15 Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Return of items. To: schoeman.magda@***.com Dear customer, B235**** We have tried our best to help you solve this problem properly. If you are still not satisfied, could you please tell me which way will you accept? thanks Hope you have a wonderful day. Best regards, Rella.Han Customer Service Team www.fashionmia.com Is this answer helpful?
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Dear customer, Thanks for order on our website. We are really sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the products.

Your order has been checked. Our customer service has emailed you for a solution, please pay attention to your inbox.

Thanks. If you have any questions, please contact us via comment@orderplus.com

Amaya Ivz

Where is my order?

Yes I did try to call them about 4time didn't get any response if y'all can't send me my order than refund me my money. I ordered from your every since March 24 and having receive my order yet.
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Ellianna Qci