With Company response Not resolved
4.5

I'm not one to purchase clothing online but I gave Fashionmia a chance.Not only did they give me the tracking number to keep watch of where my product was and when I would receive it but the product arrived in a timely manner.

They offer so many beautiful dresses. I would recommend that you order one size up from your normal size. I wear an 8 so I ordered a 10 and it fit beautifully.

I've ordered my 3rd dress and will continual to order from this company.Customer service is quick to respond to any questions too.

5 stars.

Stacy

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with variety of clothes. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of fashionmia dress. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello Stacy,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust.Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)