With Company response Not resolved

I was very hesitant about ordering clothes online, this website has exceeded my expectations!I've found my online store!

I ordered two dresses and received my order in a timely manner. Fashionmia has wonderful customer service! They definitely will respond within the timeframe stated on the website. I love this website!

So happy I found this website it! I will definitely be ordering more items from the website. Very, very pleased with the quality of my items. It looks like an expensive piece and it seems to be well made.

Simply perfect style and fabric. You wouldn't be disappointed if you order from the website. If you're a curvy girl you might want to order up a size. Otherwise no concerns about the quality of the product.

Definitely no complaints with fashionmia. Honestly, I am truly impress with the customer service and items I received. The fabric is supreme quality and does not show any undergarment lines. I love the both dresses I ordered.

I definitely agree with other reviewers that this is win, win! If you have a question for customer serivce be patient because they will respond within the timeframe. Got to me faster than expected. One of the best online experience in a long time.

All the items looked exactly like the pictures.

I can't wait to wear the pieces!Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Loveeee this website!!

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1270164
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your post,you've been so generous to share it all.

There are a lot more promotions on the way to celebrate the new year → http://www.fashionmia.com/

Come find out !