With Company response Not resolved
1.8

I placed an order with Fashion Mia in December 2015 for numerous items. The sizes are not UK sizes so be warned, you need to order at least 2 sizes more than you would normally fit.

One of the items priced at $33.95 was out of stock at the time but they still took full payment for the whole order. It is now almost the end of May 2016 and I am still trying to get my money back for their out of stock item. I opened a PayPal dispute and was told by Fashion Mia that they couldn't refund me until I closed the dispute as PayPal had frozen their account, so I closed the dispute and was promised payment within 48 hours, that was at the beginning of May and I am still waiting for the refund. They are a very unprofessional company and immoral as they promise things they have no intention of sorting.

I have now had to resort to 'bad-mouthing' them on all the review sites I am able to, which is not something I enjoy doing. BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT TRUST FASHION MIA!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

I didn't like: Refund not being processed after 5 months waiting, Incorrect sizing chart, Products not as shown.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check the refund for you and deal with it immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia