Wow they are amazing

This is the best online fashion company I know. They just delivered my order and I am so happy

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com

Nairobi, Nairobi City
Fashionmia Clothing
Pros
  • Fast delivery
Good quality

My order arrived very soon

My order arrived very soon. Recently I made a purchase of a very pretty blouse that I saw on the web page of this store and requested that they send it to my office since most of the time I am working. I really liked the service of the website because when I made the order I indicated an estimated delivery date and it was perfectly fulfilled. The best thing about all this is that my order arrived long before the stipulated date, so it was surprising for the speed with which my order arrived. They have an excellent shipping service, I hope they continue to provide a good service, thank you very much.

Fashionmia Shipping Service
Pros
  • Website shows nice outfits
  • Delivery service
Fast order processing

Quality deliveries

FashionMia delivered my blouses on time and they were of the best quality. Thank you for keeping your word. I am grateful

Fashionmia Blouse
Pros
  • All services
Good quality

I absolutely love their services

I made a purchase here and it was delivered on time as agreed. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers the great shopping experience with us.

Nairobi, Nairobi City
Fashionmia Dress
Pros
  • I like the product and style

Discounts of madness

Discounts of madness. These days I had some money to earn me working several months where I have a budget to buy something for me and decided to go to the clothing stores to buy something new and change my style of clothing a little. This budget available to spend on me was not very high so I thought that I would only reach for a dress and maybe a blouse, but it was not like that. When entering this store the first thing I saw was the great discounts that they had and that's how I was able to buy several things thanks to these discounts of madness, it was exciting.

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us.

Fashionmia Prom Dress
Pros
  • Discounts and special offers
Pricing issue

Its facilities are very comfortable

Its facilities are very comfortable. I felt very nice when entering this store, everything seemed very comfortable, all the clothes very well classified and organized. Since I loved many things, like the background music and even the smell that could be perceived there. Undoubtedly a very nice place to buy the weekend dress and the walking shoes. I had the opportunity to tour the entire store and I loved the style of each of the departments, each one more great than the other. I want to go back again and continue buying in this great site. Like

Fashionmia Clothing
Pros
  • Best product and awesome design
Good quality

Very poor quality, worst customer service ever.

I bought 10 Items for my wife Christmas, I bought clothes at the same size but some fitted as medium and some fitted as extra small. Also item came broken and others came different from what was advertised on the website. I tried to returned 5 of 10 items worth $158, they gave me a hard time with return and offer me $30 coupon and keep the items the I don't need, when I said no, customer service stated they wont shoulder the return fee even though the issue was on them. This went on for over three weeks as they re[plied to your email after three to four days or until you keep sending emails. I decided to return them and pay for the return fee cost me $26. Worst place to buy anything, don't make the mistake I did, don't buy anything at FashionMia.

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Chicago, Illinois
Poor customer service

Disgusting company

Mad: I ordered $ 45.00 of merchandise from this company 12/12/2018. When I called to check on the delivery, the phone number said leave a message and we will get back in touch with you. It is 1/08/2019 and I have not heard from one person from this company. Every time I call, I can not speak to a live person. Does this company really exist or are they taking people money and running? They are in Hong Kong. I reported them to BBB but have not gotten a reply yet. I was skeptical about ordering from them in the first place. That just goes to say "follow your first mind"!!! My name is Sandra Wash and I paid for this order with my debit card. I have records. It should have been delivered to my daughter, T. Yancy in Saginaw, Texas.

Chicago, Illinois
Fashionmia Shipping Service
Cons
  • Never received product
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOUGHT CLOTHES THEY ARE TRASH SENT THE CLOTHES BACK NO REFUND IT HAS BEEN ALMOST THREE MONTHS AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY 53.00 BACK! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IS BULL THEY HAVE NO BACK UP PAPER WORK AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE MONEY BACK FOR RETURNS AND IF THEY...

North Canton, Ohio
Bad quality

Return/refund

I received my item really late an they all too little an I have no return address also I call the phone numbers no one answered an will not return your what’s up with I will never order again terrible customer service

Fashionmia Customer Care

The quality is the important thing

The quality is the important thing. When I buy a product I do not pay attention to its price, I pay attention to its quality because I am a very demanding and demanding person because I appreciate the value of things. In this shop I have found high quality products especially in dresses and accessories and although there is a lot of variety what I really look for is quality so spend little or much when I get home I want to arrive with a clothes in my hands that I will wear with a lot of confidence since it will last me the necessary thing. It is a good combination to buy good clothes with good discounts. Like

Fashionmia Dress
Pros
  • Excellent
  • Quality

Refund

I made an order few days ago and was cancelled 5minutes later costing £307, i have been emailing every day, Catherine a member of the team reply saying all refund will be done early this year. Today is 5th nothing is heard. Can someone follow my money for me ,my reference was B246****.

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the delay.

I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your mailbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@orderplus.com. Thanks.

Guildford, England

Received no tracking number items are charged to my account what can I do. I never did get a copy of the invoice

Update by user Jan 04, 2019

where is my invoice number and tracking number, why don't you e-mail it. as well as a copy of the invoice.

for the $110. purchases I made.

When can I expect delivery if that is possible. Reviews,are terrible, really scary when a company isn't being forthright.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2019
Need an invoice and tracking number, items are charged to my account

@FashionmiaCares

I never received an order number , can you please send me an e=mail with it so I can give it to you here or at least be able to track my order , it should be shipped out by now, I need some information. Thank you Wanda Eifler

@PissedConsumer1626808

Dear customer, Thanks for your kind reply. As you do not have the order number, could you please tell me your registered email address to comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you track your order asap.

Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon. Fashionmia

@FashionmiaCares

my order number suppositly is B245****. Please reply to my request. Wanda Eifler

@PissedConsumer1627547

Dear customer, Thanks for your information. I have checked your order and sent an email for order status.

Could you please check your mailbox later? If you have other questions, please reach out to comment@orderplus.com Fashionmia

View more comments (4)
Regina, Saskatchewan
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Bad company do not order

I placed a order on this company web site because it stated the item would come from Great Britian as soon as I placed the order I realized it was coming from China and immediately cancelled the order. I have unsuccessfully been trying to get my refund since 9-27-18 and they keep saying will issue it and will not. I tried to get help from paypal and they refused to help stating I authorized the order and even if I cancelled it and they are not giving refund they will not intervene. As far as I am concerned they are thieves and liars and Paypal also worthless. If you are smart you will never order from this company. Totally corrupt.

@FashionmiaCares

My order number is B245****, I want to know if my order has been shipped, You took my money and I have no invoice to prove I have ordered goods. If you are scammers you should not be allowed on the internet showing all kinds of clothing, and taking orders.Please show me something that I will receive my items.

@WANDA E Lra

I don't want to comment I want action.

View more comments (2)
Macon, Georgia
Fashionmia Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Awesome

I love everything about this online store. I've been a customer for about 6 years, and at this point can't remember the last time I brought a piece of clothing from anywhere else. It is so completely effortless and a joy to receive every package. I love that they are inclusive of all different body shapes, a range of styles, and actually show people smiling and enjoying themselves in their product photos. The whole experience from exploring the website, receiving your items (with the classic hand-written note), and the ease of their returns policy all feels so friendly and comfortable

Calabar, Cross River